Comprehensive Security Rental Equipment
Security depends on having the right tools for the job, and we make it easy to get the resources you need without breaking your budget. RiP Rentals is your home for an extensive selection of temporary security equipment at affordable rates. We’ll help you get the right solutions to match your needs and support you throughout the rental period to ensure your satisfaction.CONTACT US
Security Rentals You Can Start Using Today
Whether you have a special event coming up or need to boost your existing capabilities, the team at RiP Rentals has you covered. We provide all the tools you need to keep your facility safe and secure. We also keep our rentals in excellent condition, ensuring they function as expected and reflect well on your business.
With our expansive inventory, you can take advantage of immediate availability and competitive rates on:
- Lighting. Choose from a wide variety of portable light towers and roadside lighting equipment to illuminate any space and deter criminal activity.
- Generators. If you need a mobile power source, we can provide you with a portable generator rental capable of producing the electricity you require.
- Event equipment. We can provide you with the crowd event control equipment necessary to safely, efficiently and effectively manage crowds of any size.
- Screening equipment. Our rentals include the entry screening equipment you need to check people, their property and oncoming vehicles for any threats.
- Handwashing stations. We can help you defend against a range of health threats such as viruses and illness-causing bacteria with handwashing station rentals.
- Cameras. You can rent solar-powered pan, tilt, zoom (PZT) cameras to watch your property without dealing with purchasing costs or installation hassles.
Mobile Safety Trailer Rentals With Minimal Lead Time
We also offer trailer rentals in several styles, with fast turnarounds upon request. Safety trailers include everything you need to create a safer work environment. They are ideal for use anywhere you want to benefit from readily accessible safety equipment in a self-contained and mobile unit.
These advanced trailers are all equipped with the latest industry innovations. Standard features include a 22-gallon capacity drench shower and a built-in eyewash station capable of 15 minutes of uninterrupted water flow. Both the shower and wash will provide adequate pressure and flow — even during simultaneous use — to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Safety trailers. In addition to shower and eyewash stations, safety trailers also have an automated external defibrillator (AED), fire extinguishers, first-aid kits and blood-pathogen kits.
- Cooling trailers. Cooling trailers are advanced safety trailers that also include seating for up to seven and built-in heating and cooling elements.
- Hazmat trailers. Hazmat trailers are built on the safety trailer platform and have additional 90-gallon hazmat barrels and hazmat cleanup kits included.
- Custom trailers. With minimal lead time, we can provide you with a custom safety trailer rental that includes the equipment and features best suited for your application.