Collection of your Personal Information
- RiP USA may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase RiP USA’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. RiP USA may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by RiP USA. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the RiP USA website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personal identifiable information or personally sensitive data through RiP USA’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- RiP USA encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to form RiP USA so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. RiP USA is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the RiP USA website.
Use of your Personal Information
- RiP USA collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- RiP USA may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from RiP USA and its affiliates. RiP USA may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- RiP USA does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- RiP USA may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send your email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited form using your personal information except to provide these services to RiP USA, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://ripusa.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.